logo

한국어

최근 시즌 자료

Last season they won the final Grand Prix at the injection site were the champions of Europe, but on the world championship have been unable to go due to a meniscus injury in a partner.They have other bright future, which just was not reversed traumatized knees Shabalina.  But through the pain Max continues to train and steam - to win.At the current European Championship Domnina and Shabalin - one of the main contenders for the victory.

Quiet Neighborhood - famous deceased 

This summer, Oksana and Maxim suddenly changed coaches and moved from Podmoskovny Odintsovo abroad to famous mentors Natalia Linichuk and Gennady Karponosovu. 

- Maxim, how to settle in the States?
- We live in a small town where people are very calm and measured way of life in their own homes with a beautiful puppet-zaborchikami. There is no Fun for us - a skating rink and one-room apartment, where a window view of the cemetery.  And that, very quiet neighbors, some of them famous. For example, the writers. (Smeetsya.)

- Probably, the meaning of life well think?
 - On the way? Maybe. And the work as something not very: go to the cemetery and see - how they spin! ,Those events that are taking place in Moscow for half a day, a solution, perhaps for 10 years. Yes what to say, if the town does not even have sidewalks, and walk on foot, it is simply impossible!

- And how is moved from house to roller? 
- At first it seemed to us a huge challenge - not someone else's private property the same move?  Going to the car, like everything in America.

- Got it right? 
- No.

- So, the Russian valid?
- (Zagovorschitski, whisper).  In my opinion, no, only Shh! To get the local law, you must have a working visa. And we travel it. That is, every couple of months we come home, get a new visa and then return to the States. 

- The crisis in America is? 
- We live there in a village where people drive their huge pickup, celebrate Halloween and it seems to me that does not have securities. It seems they do not care that «Chrysler» smash.

They have nothing smells

- Why fill your free time? 
- I love to read.  The last reading - «pie and beer, or a skeleton in the closet» Somerset Maugham. It would read the English originals, but still early - we have to live there even polgodika. In general, I love solitude, I can not say that I was attracted by the big companies. . Although the Russian community there. During the first few months in Philadelphia, I visited, I can say it all the beau monde. It was even on the domestic bard concert. However, Russian people are not like us. They are good, but more Americans than the Russian. 

- Home to Berizka pulls?
- More like. In America, such as the nature of the class. You know, a green image, is very beautiful.  But what is strange - there is no odor!  Even in the forest to come, and no odor.And there are the same products.  Tomatoes, cucumbers - they are like ... plastic!  Anyway - that tomatoes, fish. By the way, I used to kefir and a long time could not find him there.  Finally found a Russian store, which sells kefir.  Not bad, by the way.  They make it there themselves.

Soon will the professor

- Everyone remembers your heroic act, when immediately after you went to the European championship last year.  How are feeling? 
- I now ride a pain. It seems to me that soon will become a professor in the knee.Just my hole in the cartilage, which can run wild for years. But improvements are proposed: if the past I went to the hospital every day, now 2-3 times a week. Every 2 weeks I do injections in the knee. Take medication for cartilage, calcium for bones and so on. Treatment paid by the Federation of figure skating.

- Who is sponsoring your training in America? 
- Thanks to the Moscow region, which has not turned away from us and is still supported.  For their money, we could train in America two weeks, not more. 

- And what led you to go to the States, because in Russia is now booming figure skating?
- Personally, for us there more prospects, the atmosphere for a better career.  Here, we do not have enough competition in practice, there is real-we, along with one of the most powerful in the world pairs Tanit Belbin - Benjamin Agosto.

- Just one year later in Vancouver will be the Olympic Games, where you wait for the medals. 
- All of our moves are made through the prism of the Olympics. We have a goal - to win always and everywhere, but unfortunately, because of my knee injury, we can not plow as much as we would have liked.  You can even undermine health, and then have just will not get. It happened commandest: man proposes, but God has. 

- Do you think you have found the firm winning the Olympic style of skating?
. - I think the style we have all in order.  It should be easy to find cool music, be sure to make new elements, improve the speed, the track.  I do not think that is a dye hair red or shave cropped. Although if something brilliant will come to us, we are of the same will not refuse. A ride on the Olympic Games under the mantra - hardly a rental. (Smeetsya.)

http://www.sobesednik.ru/archive/sb/2_2009/shabalin_02_2009/&usg=ALkJrhjRmZY2hNCLpfbPSyPx-gVekFJlLQ

에고고 러시아 기사를 번역기로 돌리다보니 요상한 단어들이 ㅎㅎ
덕분에 무슨말인지 알수가없네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
대충 읽어보니 굉장히 재밌는 사람인듯해요 게다가 문학소년이라.....
ㅎㅎ 어서 부상을 털고 일어났으면..